Tuesday 5 November 2013

Buddy day!!!!

For the next two weeks my house, Rimu will be taking care of buddies leka and I teamed up to make a Hawaiian girl called April Maui. We create the buddy, write the buddies diary entries and look out out for it until they go to a person who takes the buddy everywhere to support child abuse. Here is the story that Me and leka made.
Hi, my name is April Maui
I am a 12 year old girl
I’m in year 7 and go to the awesome Tauranga Intermediate, in Rimu house
This morning I got to school by my pet pegasus, Sparkle. It was fun flying over Tauranga and the Mount
When I was little I was quite giggly and cheeky
The best food I have ever eaten was pineapple lumps, chocolate and pineapples, my favourite!
If I could travel in time I would go to the past so I could see my family history and to learn about my ancient hawaiian culture
Something that gets me grumpy is volcanoes, especially when they erupt. They hurt people and are really scary.
Two things that make me feel loved are my family and my cute animals.
I feel really happy and peaceful when I hear the sounds of nature.
My name is April Maui, and this is me

My creators are Leka and Sian :)


We still have to create the buddy but this is what she will look like

No comments:

Post a Comment