Tuesday 19 November 2013

My weekend with my BESTIE

On Sunday Leka and I went to the beach, MD's and her house.

The beach was freezing cold but we all got used to it. We dived through the freezing cold waves I piggybacked Lekas 9 year old sister. While Leka had to carry her 6 year old brother. We then decided to build a sand castle but it failed because the waves kept on breaking it. After the third attempt of making it failing it again we had a another swim in the freezing water. We then went to MD's and had a soft serve (with flake.) I showed Lekas family the straw trick.

Step 1: Rip one top side of the straw.

Step 2: Twist the other side of the straw. DON'T RIP THAT END OFF!!!!

Step 3: Loosen the straw inside so it moves back and forth. Then BLOOOOW (While holding onto  the the straw.)

We did the straw trick about five times. Lekas dad then made a huge straw made out all of the straws.

I had a fun Sunday with Leka

No comments:

Post a Comment