Monday 28 July 2014

Another short story

Write a very short story (10ish lines). Remember your story must have a problem and a resoution.

A campfire, a scream, and a small lie that gets bigger and bigger.

I heard the scream coming from the inside of a cabin in front of me. I followed my instincts and went inside to find that Alex was screaming at a spider on her sleeping bag. "You really just made me come inside to see that on your bed." I said. I've got to agree with her that the spider was big and hairy but to be honest I wasn't scared. "I'm not scared of the spider I'm scared of the rat that ran away." she said, I really couldn't care about her lies though. So I just walked off. At our campfire campfire I told the group about the rat. "Alex and I saw a rat it was huge, it had golf ball eyes and a peanut shaped nose." A few of the kids shivered. Man they are weak. "It was the size of a basket ball, it had droll coming out of its mouth. It was scary." I saw Alexs' face glowing like the fire "And then Alex fainted!"

"I didn't see a rat it was a spider!" Alex said her face redder than a tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment