Wednesday 3 September 2014

My story of a foreign country

For our blog post we had to answer some questions to make a story.

I've been in this country for about two months, I went here to learn a new culture and see new things. The two people who were with me are my two friends Bob, who has blonde haire and brown eyes and Kevin who has orange hair and green eyes. I lost my passport while going bungejumping, it was in my bag when I went down and nowhere in sight when I came up. Losing my passport means I can't go back into my country, I looked for my passport everywhere but I just couldn't find it. While walking back to my hotel I felt like somebody was following me. I did not know who this person was and I was pretty scared. I started to run away from the person but  I tripped and fell on a indent in the path and I couldn't get back up because my bag was weighing me down. I then saw who was following me, a baby monkey with a passport, not just any passport, my passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment