Thursday 11 September 2014

The election

The election is coming up so we are doing this task.

For each of the following political parties
National
Labour
Your own choice of party

Find:

1 policy you think is a good policy. Copy and paste the policy. Say why you think it is a good policy.


Labour will invest $104 milion dollars in new classrooms. I think that this is a good idea as I need the right education to get a good career.

National will invest $359m over four years to recognise excellent teachers and principals by introducing four new roles in schools. This will help our schools become more adavnced and will surrport teachers.


Internet party will try to get free education. This will be good because you can get your education for free it will help the people who can't sfford there children to go to school.


1 policy you think is a bad policy. Copy and paste the policy. Say why you think it is a bad policy.

The National party wants to encourage neighbouring schools working in densely populated areas to work together to share facilities, infrastructure, and capacityI think this is a bad idea because it will make our buildings over crowed.

Labour thinks that they should lower the power bill, but if they lower the power prices the goverment won't get any money.

Internet party wants to leaglise cannibise this is a bad idea. I know they want it to be health purposes but someone could just steal the cannibis from the doctors. 



1 policy which will affect YOU directly. Copy and paste the policy. Say how this policy will affect you.

The National party wants to encourage neighbouring schools working in densely populated areas to work together to share facilities, infrastructure, and capacity. I think this is a bad idea because it will make our buildings over crowed. I also think that this idea effectrs me directly because if we give our gym to other schools we would be over booked all the time making it hard for everyone.

The labour party wants to give free doctor vists. I think that this is a bad idea because my parents will be paying free health to elder people who might be able to pay for the vists themselves. It effects me because my parents might not be able to afford something for our family.

Internet party wants to leaglise cannibise this is a bad idea. I know they want it to be health purposes but someone could just steal the cannibis from the doctors. This involes me as I think that when people steal cannibise they will just go crazy and do some stupid things it will effect me as I could get killed from someone like that.

Find 3 political words or phrases which you don’t know the meaning of. Write down the word and underline them.

Campaign 
Dark Horse
Political Suicide

Clarify the meaning of the word or phrase.

Campagin:an effort to win a election.
Darkhorse: A 'long-shot' canidate.
Political Suicide: A person does something that will get people to vote against them.




No comments:

Post a Comment