Tuesday 23 September 2014

Rimu Peel

Write a PEEL paragraph responding to this statement

Rimu is the best syndicate at TIS.


I've been in Rimu for around two years and in that time I've realised that it is the best house for many reasons. Firstly, I've considered the teachers and the hard work they've done for us. Rimu teachers are the best teachers at making us 'grow our knowledge' during the year that we have with them. Secondly, the technology, Rimu house is the only laptop house, using laptops helps us work in a more independent way. In mainstream classes teachers and students struggle with only having a few desktop computers and some ipads, they also have to share the computer room, this makes it hard for teacher as she has to explain everything. Lastly, the Rimu house chant. Made by Mrs Mills last year, the Rimu chant shows the other houses that we are the best, as well as making all the houses scared, the Rimu chant has some humor (e.g when we say shift it to the left shift it to the right.) Although have a three days and a term till I'm off to college and have to say I'm dreading going. Rimu is an exended family that I'll remember forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment