Tuesday 14 October 2014

Punctuate

I need to punctuate this piece correctly.


It was a monday morning, I just got woken up by my mum to get ready for school I got out of bed and reached down for my uniform but it wasn't there. I looked under my bed under my pillows but I couldn't find my uniform anywhere.
"Kaidin, have you gotten in the shower yet?"
 "No mum, I can't find my uniform."
 "Well you better find it quick or you will be going to school in your onesie."
 "But mum, I can't find it anywhere it’s like its just disappeared."
 "Oh sure just like all your other stuff huh Kaidin?"

I got a note to go to school with to say that my uniform is lost and that I have to wear mufti just for today. Which was a pain because every teacher I walked past asked why I'm in mufti and where my uniform is; so I just showed them the note and moved on. When I got home I went to go grab my iPod from where I always put it, but when I looked and that wasn't there I yelled out to my mum. "Mum, have you seen my iPod?"
"No, but do you know where you last put it?"
"Mum, if I knew where I last put it do you think I'd be asking you where it is?"
"Sorry, just trying to help."

I thought to myself that I'll try to find it later so I ran into my room to go on my PS3, but surprise surprise it’s not there.
"Mum!"
"Oh what now Kaidin?"
"I know you're up to mischief. tell me where all my stuff is!"
"Kaidin, do you really think I would hide your uniform away from you? so you would go to school in your onesie? Now what’s gone missing now?"
"My PS3 the whole thing! the controller is here but not my HDMI cable, power cord or my Elgato!"

I really couldn't be bothered looking for all my stuff because it will take me hours, so I just thought of going for a bike ride. I walked outside to get my bike and I couldn't believe it. My bike  had no tyres. 
By this time I've had enough, I went up to my mum and said
"Mum, I know you’ve put all my stuff somewhere please can I have it back?"
"Kaidin, I have hidden your stuff away would you like to get it back?"
"Yes! Where is it? Where is it? Where is it?"
"Right here."
My mum led me to her bedroom where my stuff was all scatterd around the room. My PS3 the power cord, the HDMI and my Elgato. My iPod was under her drawers and my bike tyres were under Liams bed and  my uniform was in my mums drawers.
"Okay thanks mum for hiding my stuff."
"Thats, okay I'll do it again sometime."
"hahaha, yeah right!"

No comments:

Post a Comment