Monday 3 March 2014

Dialogues

Here are a few dialogues. The first dialogue is about me coming home from camp

Me:  I can finally sleep in a bed tonight.
Mum:  You still have dancing.
Me:  How am I meant to dance with these bruises?
Mum:  You will manage!
Me: Alright at least you didn't tidy my bedroom
Mum: Oh I thought you might appreciate me cleaning your room.
Me:  MUM!

This one is about me talking to our teacher about tech this week

Miss C: Alright everyone tech today.
Me: What are we doing?
Miss C: Your doing soft materials.
Me: Yeah yeah whats the other group doing?
Miss C: Food.
Me:  (tummy makes a funny noise)

The final one is me talking to a friend about the food at camp.

Friend:  So full.
Me: So hungry.
Friend: No more.
Me: MORE!
Friend: Aren't you full?
Me: Aren't you full? Ha.  Aren't you hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment