I am a Year 8 student at Tauranga Intermediate School, New Zealand.
Sunday, 16 March 2014
New fine in the water
Life jackets save lives so I read this
kiwi kids news article
to about life jackets being fined
1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article? The Hawke's Bay Harbour master, Mr Norman was the main person in this article.
2. What was the key event from the news article? The key event was eight people being fined for not wearing life jackets.
3. Where did this event take place? This event took place in the Hawke's Bay Harbour.
4. When did this event take place? This event was taken place on the 11 of March
5. Why did this event happen? This event happened when a group of people didn't wear there life jackets.
1. Find a quote from the main person in this news article?
life jackets are to be worn by every passenger on board a vessel up to 6m long.
6. Use the Dictionary in the bottom right hand corner to find the meaning of 3 words from the article.
lacking a sense of responsibility
act of controlling, management,
attempt effort to do or accomplish something
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Daily blog post
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)