Tuesday 11 March 2014

New layouts

Today I wanted to show you what I am actually doing at school.

First I will start with the daily blog post, the daily blog post is a blog post that my class dose every morning.  Each morning we get emailed a task to do for 30 minutes.  This task has something to do with the world, we also have to put this on our blog.  I have created a label for you to see my daily blog posts even though you find them easily by scrolling down.

Next I will talk about my homework.  When my class dose a task for homework it goes onto our blogs.  I have also sent you a label that you can click on when needing to find my homework.

Today I have also changed the template of my blog.  I will be changing it every month but to make it easier for me I will start on the first of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment