Tuesday 17 June 2014

Alone on a mountain

Imagine this is you.Describe this scene. Describe
- what you smell
- what you hear
- what you  see
- how you feel




The suns bright shards find there way into my small orange tent and are blinding my eyes. I don’t believe I’ve got the strength to even move my body from my sleeping position as yesterdays climb was a big one.

“Come on you can do it” I mutter to myself but as I let go of my hot water bottle to support my body I’m instantly filled with all types of cold. I’ve got a cold heart because my family are at the bottom of the summit, I have a cold head because it’s early in the morning and my brain is still waking up, I also have a cold body because I let go of my hot water bottle. I breathe into my hands hoping for some sort of warmth but nothing comes. Believe me if you were me you would of been crying but I am determined. I open the entrance of my tent. I am amazed I wish I could share this amazing view with somebody, I guess I’m just sharing it with me.  The lone mountain rises by itself below it is a valley like ditch. I stare in awe of mother natures work. I let out a silent cry, I’ve never felt so alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment