Monday 2 June 2014

Bailey Dobier interveiw

Read this article interview Bailey for the TIS times. Write out your interview dialogue.


Reporter- So Bailey, what are some adventures you've had with TGS?

Bailey- I've had so many adventures, I've been through India by train, learnt how to dance the tango in Argentina and walked the Great Wall of China these are just few of my amazing journeys I've had with this school.

Reporter- What is the best thing about being a student from THINK Global School?

Bailey- I have gotten to meet so many great people everywhere. With this school I've made life long friends everywhere in the world.

Reporter- You seem to travel a lot do you ever get homesick?

Bailey- I sometimes get home sick but I know if I want to communicate with my family I can Skype, call and text them.  I Skype my family at least 3 times a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment