Wednesday 28 May 2014

My books

This year I have been reading a series called Rangers Apprentice. The stories are set in the early ages of the world where there is no normal technology and has rich kings Queens and princesses. The stories are about a year old boy called Will who is selected to become a ranger.  A ranger is a person who is a master with a bow and arrow and will also sort out anything bad of dangerous that happens in the country. There are ten books and I am on the eighth book.



I am also reading The Book Thief. I'm onto the first few chapters of the book thief but I must say that I am hooked. On the first chapter we are introduced to death, we see the way death kills people. The way he likes different colours of the sky and how he sees the sky changing throughout the day. I'm glad my mum gave me this book for my birthday. By the ratings on this book I can see there is more amazing things to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment