Thursday 29 May 2014

New Zealand's most stolen cars

We read this article here is my dialogue about two thieves stealing a car.

Thief 1- Which car would you like to steal?
Thief 2- I want a fast car
Thief 1- We can get a fast car but it must be old because old cars don't have good alarms or security systems
Thief 2- As long as we can get a car to go back home
Thief 1- We should steal Honda Torneo
Thief 2- That car? Are you serious? That car's ancient!
Thief 1- Don't you remember it has be old
Thief 2- If we use that car then.... you have to buy me a pie
Thief 1- FINE
Thief 2- You open the car and hot wire it I'll keep watch
Thief 1- When did you turn into the boss
Thief 2-  Oh shut up and do what tell you to do
Thief 1- Done Mr bossy pants
Thief 2- Ok lets gets in the car
Thief 1- Lets go back to Tauranga
Thief 2- I can't start the car!
Thief 1- Wow great job you turn on the alarm
Thief 2- ABANDON CAR
Thief 1- So what car do you want to steal next?

No comments:

Post a Comment